The bamix Swissline is the pinnacle of hand blenders. It’s typical Swiss engineering, ergonomic design for both left or right handed users and unique blades make it the most versatile tool. If you’re looking for true versatility and reliability, this is the blender for you.
It is well insulated, so can be immersed into a boiling pot with no problem, and is small and safe enough to be used in all container shapes and sizes up to 8 litres at a time - from non-stick pots, pans and glassware. In fact, the Swissline might just replace every other appliance you own.
- Includes a multi-purpose blade, whisk, beater, wet & dry mill and recipe booklet.
- Includes a 1 litre beaker with handle and a handy mayonnaise beaker with lid
- Handy 2m long curly cord and sealed rubberised switches
- Includes the Swissline counter top stand makes the blender easily accessible
- 200 Watt heavy-duty AC motor
- Two-fold insulation
- Two-speed safety switch with soft grip
- 2-speed settings
- Official tested safety certificate for various countries
- All parts that come into contact with food are made of top quality rust-free materials, are odourless, tasteless and food safe
- Multi-purpose blade shreds, chops and blends everything including frozen food and ice cubes
- Puree vegetables for chunky or smooth soups and sauces, purees baby food, mixes doughs for cakes, biscuits or pancakes, and liquidises fruit and berries for sweets and jams, ice creams and smoothies and health drinks.
- Whisk stirs and creams pancake batters, omelettes and batters, mashed potatoes and emulsifies mayonnaise/hollandaise sauces in seconds, salad dressings as well as lump free gravies.
- Beater whips up mousses, egg whites and cream, scrambled eggs etc.
- Wet and Dry mill for dry ingredients like grinding spices from whole nutmeg, bread crumbs, grinding coffee beans grating cheese, to pesto’s, butters, hummus in next to no time.
- Power: 200W
- Dimensions: 35.1cm x 11.9cm x 6.1cm
- Weight: 0.95kg
- Beaker capacity: 900ml
- Setting 1: 13,000 rpm
- Setting 2: 18,000 rpm
Rinse in hot water after use.
Bamix have introduced an amazing lifetime guarantee on their powerful Swiss engineered motors, this guarantee extends to all models excluding the Gastro 350 and became effective from the 01 April 2020.
- A 2 year warranty covers all accessories.
- The life time guarantee on the motor refers to the motor only.
- The life time guarantee excludes the brushes, transmission, clutch, circuit-board, housing, handle or cordset.
- The life time guarantee on the motor will not apply as follows:
Damage caused by accidents(i.e. dropping the device), or damage caused by water.
Damage caused by improper usage.
Damage due to repairs carried out by agents not authorised by Bamix.
Damage due to failure to take proper care of the product.
- The lifetime motor guarantee does not apply to the product being used in a commercial environment.
*Please note colours may vary from image