The bamix Gastro 350w is one of the top hand blenders on the market, created with bamix’s dedication to quality and durability. It’s perfect answer for commercial kitchens where larger quantities of ingredients need to be processed at a time.
It comes standard with a 350w heavy-duty AC motor, multi-purpose blade, whisk, beater and handy wall bracket to mount it onto your kitchen wall. It’s also compatible with bamix’s other accessories. The Gastro 350w has a long shaft, for high-quantity batches, and uses a powerful vortex motion to shred, chop, blend, puree, mix and whisk and emulsify. Soups, smoothies, batters and doughs are no match for the Gastro 350w.
- Includes a multi-purpose blade, whisk & beater
- 350 Watt heavy-duty AC motor
- Two-fold insulation
- Two-speed safety switch with soft grip
- 2-speed settings
- Official tested safety certificate for various countries
- All parts that come into contact with food are made of top quality rust-free materials, are odourless, tasteless and food safe
- Polycarbonate beaker with snap on lid is heat resistant up to 150C
- Handy curly cord and rubberised switches
- Multi-purpose blade shreds, chops and blends everything including frozen food and ice cubes
- Blends vegetables for chunky or smooth soups and sauces, purees baby food, mixes doughs for cakes, biscuits or pancakes, and liquidises fruit and berries for sweets and jams
- Whisk stirs and creams pancakes, omelettes and batters, mashes potatoes and emulsifies salad dressings and creates silky smooth sauces and gravies.
- The Gastro350 has an extra long shaft to process up to 30 litres of a liquid.
- Gastro350 has a 2 metre curly retractable cord with a handy 3 pin South African plug.
- 350 W, 2 speed settings
- Safety switch with Softgrip
- Spiral cable light grey
- Total length: 49.5 cm, Immersion depth: 39.0 cm
- 2 speed settings (depending on the wattage):
- Setting 1: 18,000 rpm
- Setting 2: 22,000 rpm
Rinse in hot water after use.
A 2 year warranty covers the machine and all accessories and a 10 year service warranty will apply (We will carry spares for the machine to be serviced and repaired for a minimum of 10 years).
The 2 year warranty does not apply to:
Damage caused by accidents(i.e. dropping the device), or damage caused by water.
Damage caused by improper usage.
Damage due to repairs carried out by agents not authorised by Bamix.
Damage due to failure to take proper care of the product.
*Please note colours may vary from image