Bamix Recipe Blog
The Perfect Easter Braai Dip
What could be better than beer and braai? Pull out your bamix to whip up this easy-to-make crowd-pleaser.
Makes about 4 cups of dip
- 1/2 of a bottle of your favourite beer (lager preferably)
- 2 cups of shredded strong cheddar cheese
- 2 tubs of cream cheese, can be either full or low fat
- 150ml of ranch dressing mix, such as Woolworths Creamy Ranch Dressing
- Attach your Bamix blending blade "B"
- Start by placing the 2 bricks of cream cheese in your mixing bowl and whip until smooth
- Once the cream cheese is smooth, slowly pour in the beer and mix until fully combined
- Next add your 2 cups of cheese and ranch dressing
- Feel free to add more beer if you prefer a thinner consistency
- Serve with: Pita bread, chips, pretzels or crudite
- April 2019 -